January 29, 2008

Striking Writers

What is going on with this writers strike? It is just killing me!
See, I have this routine...I record my shows at night when
they are on. Then, since I don't work until 10:30am, I
wake up at 6:30am (right before my Mister leaves for work),
take the pooch out, make some coffee and watch some
pre-recorded shows before I get ready to go into work.
NOW I HAVE NOTHING TO DO IN THE MORNING!!!
It's so sad! When will it be over?!?! From what I heard on the radio
the other day...which is another post (my FAV morning show),
it's about the writers only making so many cents on dvds that are
put out, etc.
MY VOTE?! Get 'er done (I'm not from the south,
nor do I have anything against southerners,
but I just said that to make a statement! ha!)
and start writing some of my favorite shows!!!
NOW!!!
P.S. Does anyone know why my paragraphs are NOT
separated? Do I need to change something in
my settings? HELLLLLPPPP!!!!!

0 comments: