March 27, 2008





This is what I feel like we are enclosed in right now. Note: it is currently in the season of SPRING people!!! Luckily it's not sticking to the ground much. WTF?! Where is the sunshine? Where is the (at least) 50 degree weather? Where is that smell of Spring that I should be smelling right now?
On another note, I have agreed to do a little weight loss group thingy. I thought it would give me a little motivation to know that others were doing it too. My goal is not too high. I would LOVE to lose 10 pounds. FYI...I have gained a total of 12 pounds since I've moved in with my honey. I guess there is just more temptation around and the comfort of being with that one person.
Today is just a lot of random things that I can think of. My mind is all sorts right now because of the weather and just because :-)
I was talking with my co-workers (and friends, come to think of it via email) about plants and the fact that I can't seem to keep them alive. I have this huge plant (no flowers) that my mom has grown and repotted. I CAN seem to keep that alive, but I think it's only because it's older and not so young and able to die easily. My main problem is....I FORGET TO WATER THEM. I don't even necesarily forget to water them...I think about it and either a) I'm not at home and CAN'T water them or b) I tell myself I'll do it tomorrow and, well, tomorrow comes and goes. Seriously, I have killed an Easter Lilly in a matter of 1 1/2 weeks...WOW! I did remember and ACTUALLY did it...to water the plants this morning....so I give myself brownie points for that!
What else do I have to share...oh, we signed our 'contract' for our reception site for the wedding. We also picked out all of our flowers and met with a photographer (man are they expensive...but I guess I'm also cheap!).
Have to get going....trying to work and blog...doesn't work all too well :-)

0 comments: