May 23, 2008

I've got nothing...

Sorry guys...I really have nothing here for you! Sorry to disappoint! Ha!

I did go to the dentist this morning. Watched a whole movie while I was there (Red Eye). The dental hygenist seemed to be enjoying it too while she was prodding around in my mouth (doesn't she get paid to be sitting there...keep your eyes on my teeth!).

Hopefully I'll have some pics and other interesting stuff to post this weekend.

I am so glad that it is a long weekend...I really feel like I need it! I have a 4 day weekend...I took Tuesday off too! I think we may go register for our wedding gifts. That'll be fun!

I leave you with this...

According to the SNAPPLE FACTS on my bottle: "Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying."

I definitely needed to know that. I can't stand to cut/peel/whatever onions. My eyes start to burn and water like you wouldn't believe! I remember using goggles a couple of times when I was a kid!

Have a great weekend!!!





0 comments: