May 21, 2008

Wisteria Lane



If for some reason you are like me and it took you awhile to watch the season finale of Desperate Housewives...and you still haven't watched it...DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!!! I will end up spoiling it for you!





So...if you DID watch it...what the heck is going on?!

I started watching it and then had to postpone the second half for another day. That other day was this morning.

I thought it was probably one of the best in awhile with all the drama and what not.

Then at the end...I had to rewind it once or twice to rewatch the FIVE YEARS LATER portion of it. I mean, I got it...but I wanted to make sure I wasn't seeing things that weren't really happening!

Did Gabby have those kids? Or did they adopt? Because they look like they are asian (nothing against at all) and Gabby or Carlos are both hispanic. She also lost her sense of fashion apparently! Ha!

And most of all...who the heck is the guy that Susan went home to?!?! Where is Mike and where was the baby? I just don't get it...

Of course, they are going to leave us hanging until the next season!

Maybe it'll get juicier! If not...I'll still be watching! :-)

0 comments: