July 18, 2008

Bits & Pieces

A few random things here...


I have to give props to this awesome blog Bits & Pieces. Seriously, it cracks me up. It's just a bunch of random funny things from the internet. Fun times. Good entertainment.


Also, another thing I found while reading through blogs on my Google Reader was Lush. I'm really just posting this here so that I can remember what it is and to check it out...but I thought I'd share as well!


Lush products are vegan/natural products. I have yet to browse the entire sight. I mostly just looked at the shampoo bars. Yes, that's right, I said bars. I've been reading a few reviews from people who said they thought it would be a bust to use shampoo that looks like a bar of soap, but they were shockingly suprised when the 'volumizing' bar actually worked. Check it out...I maybe have to get some stuff...


Like this one that promotes shiny and bouncy hair...ooh la la!
There are plenty other cosmetics aside from shampoo though. And they are so bright and colorful!

0 comments: