July 20, 2008

Friday night birthday celebration

We went to a little bar/pizza place on Friday night for Cody's (my cousin) and Morgan's (my sil) birthdays. Cody's was about a week ago and Morgan's is coming up this week. We had some yummy beer nuggets and some pizza! It was a fun time, although it was loud in there and there were so many conversations going on around my head that I couldn't concentrate and it was driving me crazy?! Yeah, I know, I'm a little weird! :-)

Adam (brother) and Dad

Ava and Cody
My Mister and Mom
Me and my love
Happy Birthday Birthday Boy!!! Nonnie and Zizi Nikki...these pics are for you! :-) Oh and there would be pics of the birthday girl, but she doesn't like getting her picture taken. I've had to take it off the blog before! :-) Happy Birthday Morgan!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bella!!!
I only see pics when you post them!
Tell my son to grow some hair!!!
Love ya!