July 20, 2008

I'm truly addicted {and other weekend jaunts}

On Saturday, I went scrapbooking for my very first time. I've actually dabbled in it a little bit before, but was never truly aware of the vast aray of materials available to use.

I must say, I am addicted!

I went with Lori (future sil) who is a scrapbooker herself. We had a really fun time. It was nice to spend some time with her and I got to learn how to do some different things. I just love it!

At first I was excited but a little worried. There are so many different options that I thought I wouldn't be able to decide on what to do or where to start exactly. Then it just kind of came to me. Not to mention, we were in a scrapbooking store working on our stuff, so the world was at our fingertips.

Here is some of what I did. I am so proud of myself for being so crafty! Who would have known?!


I love the cover!

This is my first page. I want to write some 'memories' likes dates and such or a quote on the little sticker on the right.
I love this page, its one of my favorites.

So cute too! I especially love the quotes.
Another one of my favorites.
Today, I got to sleep in a little bit and then my friend Jenny came over. She did my hair...thank you so much Jenny!!! Then we went to Zales so she could get her ring cleaned and inspected. I also tried on some wedding bands (we're going tomorrow to buy them...yay!). We had a nice lunch and went to David's Bridal so she could purchase her bridesmaid dress for our wedding. All in all, it's been a busy (but fun busy) weekend. It's not over yet! We have Monday off together and have a few plans in mind. Stuff to cross off the wedding to-do list!

0 comments: