August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Jenny!

I feel like I haven't posted in forever and I do have pictures from the weekend, but that'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Today I wanted to give a (day late) shoutout on my blog to one of my best friends. J.E.N.N.Y! It was her birthday yesterday.

She is one of the best friends that I have, and someone I can pretty much tell anything to. We have very similar minds and I'm very blessed to have her as my friend and someone who I can plan my wedding along side.

Happy Birthday Jenny! I hope your birthday was all that you wanted it to be!

By the way, you can check her out here.


Her present all ready and waiting to be opened! Oh the suspense is killing ME!

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Aw! Thanks Bella!! That was so sweet! I can't wait to see Batman on Friday..and open my present! hehe! (Again..you didn't have to get me anything!....) But the suspense is killing me too! Ha!!!