October 2, 2008

Do you Photoshop?

I do. Well, kind of. Not really. Thank you (SO much) to Mike and Stacey (fbil & fsil) ten times over for letting us download it! Now, if I only knew how to use it...
I've come across many a blog with instructions for little projects, I do still have those to go off of, but unless you really know what you're doing, it's kind of confusing.
So...I had the mister go out and grab me a Photoshop Elements for Dummies book. I've paged through it, but I think I've discovered that I will actually have to read the entire book if I really wanted to understand. I will get it, I just need some time...
I do have a little project that I'm going to start working on with it tomorrow night. I'm going to make inserts for my bridal shower invitations (no I'm not sending them out!) with the information where we are registered at. Wish me luck!
P.S. Any suggestions?!

0 comments: