October 8, 2008

A missing prince


I came in from work today and started making my way up the stairs to our apartment. I had to do a double take because on the wooden ledge leading up the stairway...THERE WAS A FROG!!!

I'm not talking toad people, I mean FROG and it wasn't small and cute (well I guess they aren't that cute) like the smaller (average around here) toads. It looked like the one above.

I had to go inside and get a glove to pick it up and move it outside. I took Mason (the dog) out while I was doing that and he was in all his glory! It did the weirdest thing when I went to pick it up though...it moved it's front paws (or webbed feet, I guess) over the top of it's head/eyes. It was so weird!!! I have never seen anything like it!

That was pretty much the excitement in my day! I have a really fun project that I'm working on, but I'm afraid I cannot share as they are going to be Christmas gifts. I can't wait until after the holiday so I can share!!! They are turning out great!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I think I would have screamed and ran. You were brave to pick it up!!!