November 6, 2008

Day 5 of 30: Extended to the next day - obviously...

I am such a bad bad blogger! Shame on me!

Honestly, I was remind myself all night last night that I had to do a blog post before we went to bed. Well as you can tell, that didn't happen and let's just say that I remembered it this morning while showering...

However, I did post TWO entries the day prior, so that's got to count for something, right?!

Maybe...just maybe you will get a double dose of blog posts from me today too! Mainly in part that we are going to go see my friend's new little baby boy, Owen. I can't wait...but also because I have a guilty conscience about not posting yesterday!


On another note, our apartment is becoming a home. We inherited some more furniture and I must say, this piece of furniture is way more comfortable than our couch! I love it!

We got it from my brother and sister-in-law. They got some nice swanky leather furniture that looks oh so lovely in their home. I am so grateful for our families.

0 comments: