December 17, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me...

I had the most FABULOUS 25th birthday weekend EVER!!!
Yay! Now I am out of the 18-24 demographic!
For those of you wondering (ha! probably no one) here is how it went...



1. Friday was my actual birthday, so we get it off AND paid at my work! I woke up at 5:00am! This was not by choice, I can normally fall back asleep after Mister R wakes up for work, but not that day! I must have been too excited for my own birthday! My mom came over around 9:00am and we went shopping at the local outlet mall. Thankfully we went early enough to beat the crowd! Around lunchtime, me and my mother met Mister R's mom for lunch! It was a great time and I am just so happy that everyone gets along and can spend time just hanging out together. Mister R's mom is great, I love her! I couldn't ask to feel any more welcome into the family! After a long day of shopping I went home and wrapped some stocking stuffers that I bought for Mister R and tried to shove them into his stocking! He came home from work and I got to open my PRESENT...finally!!! I thought all long that it would be jewelry...BUT I GOT AUTOMATIC START ON MY NEW CAR!!! I was so shocked and amazed that he pulled it off! I just LOVE it!!! We went to WILDFIRE for dinner and that was awesome too. We were going to go see a movie, but decided to skip it and go home!

2. Saturday, the BAND that Mister R is in had a show downtown at The Beat Kitchen (one of my favorite places that they play). Along with my birthday it was Sean (the drummer) and a few others birthday weekends as well. Let's just say we had a great celebration! I may have had a few too many to drink...but HEY it's MY birthday and I think that's okay! An honorable mention goes out to myself for flushing my license down the toilet...NO PEOPLE not purposely...it came out of my back pocket...and I was NOT about to stick my hand in there and get it! A BIG THANKS to this girl for trying to plunge it out, but to no avail...it didn't work. I hear that the toilet was out of order the rest of the night...SORRY!!!

3. Sunday was the day of rest! I had a great weekend and didn't want it to end...BUT ALAS all good things must come to an end...till next year!

P.S. THANKS TO ALL FOR THE CALLS/EMAILS/TEXTS..I JUST LOVE MY BIRTHDAY!


0 comments: