January 21, 2008

An Apple-a-Day

I FINALLY have insurance...well I have had it, but I hadn't received my cards until recently. Well...and then it took me a couple of weeks to actually call and make a dr's appointment...but that's my own fault!


On the subject of NEW insurance, you get to pick a NEW doctor...if you choose. Which in my case, I wanted to...I was on a pretty bad selection of mds on my last insurance. I try to pick the nicest sounding names, only to find that the doctor I picked has a dirty office with some not to nice looking patients. Try as I may, I tell myself not to judge, but I just ended up feeling scummy even walking in there. **The aforementioned doctors offices were also all under Condell Hospital.** (side note, I didn't have anything against Condell, and I would always wonder why EVERYONE would talk down about them. I still don't have anything against them...but maybe I'd like to try out a new hospital set of mds).


I called and made my doctors appointment this morning and was absolutely delighted when I made my appointment. The receptionist didn't give me attitude. She wasn't mad that I was calling to, heaven forbid, make a doctors appointment. She was so delightful and friendly and happy! It was amazing! Now, that is some good customer service....as a matter of fact, some of the best that I've received from a doctors office in so long! Hopefully the doctor is just as nice...I picked a good name this time...I can just feel it!!!

0 comments: