January 19, 2008

High School Amuse~ical

So, this little cutie was hanging out for the day today (my niece). I got the pleasure of waking up at about 5:20 this morning to go pick her up...rather than a sleepover. Don't get me wrong, but I LOVE mine and my Misters alone time...not to mention quietness.

my little niecey
We went to the grocery store at 6:00am (I think that's a record for me). Then, got back to our apartment around 7:00am. I already knew I was instore for a High School Musical 2 filled day. Don't know if I was really thrilled, yet not sure if I really hated the idea either. She was just the cutest/funniest. This girl watched HSM2 probably every day...and that is AT LEAST once. She knows all the words AND the moves to the dances that go along with the songs. We were just cracking up, it was hysterical!




And I have to say...I LOVE the movie! Yep, that's right, it was so cute. I found myself getting the tunes going through my head as they were on. They are fun, catchy 'lil ditties! And the actors/actresses are so cute! They are the 'unharmed', innocent actors...(oh boy, I wonder what is in store for them, I hope Britney doesn't latch on).



I've seen some of them in the gossip mags already (prior to watching HSM2) and thought they were already getting sucked into Hollywood, but watching it made me have a bit of a different perspective (who knows, maybe I'm naive). So, if you ever have the chance to watch it, you know, if you're hanging out with your niece/nephew OR your child (OR we don't have to tell, but you randomly come across it on tv), take it for what's it's worth. It's Amusing!



Oh and P.S....Once Five O'Clock rolled around...
well, let us just say...I was happy to have
Quiet Time again...
I was BEAT!
.

0 comments: