February 6, 2008

100% SUV Gal




First things first...WE GOT A SNOW DAY AT WORK!!!
We got to leave at 2:30pm today. Let me tell you, it was
AWESOME!



Secondly, I have decided that I am an SUV drivin' kind of gal.
Mind you, I've had 'sedans' my whole driving life and I like me
a convertible or a cute little coupe (although I'm not a huge
fan of 2 door cars), but I've come to the realization that with my
current car (Jeep Liberty w/4wd) is the best option for me. Not
necesarily that kind of car, but the fact that it is bigger and has
FOUR WHEEL DRIVE! I am a huge fan of this feature. This is
the first car that I've had that has FWD. I HATED driving in snowy
or rainy weather prior to this. Now, I feel like I rule the world!
And I'm not one of those cocky FWD drivers out there
(okay, maybe occasionally, but that's only when I'm impatient).
I just feel more confidant driving and most importantly, not scared.



So, there you have it. I will make it a point to always have
FWD in my (or our) future cars...at least one of them!


Happy Snowing!
(Update...it's pretty much stopped. Now it's just being blown
around by the wind. Apparently we got 10 inches. And apparently
the truck that delivers the salt to our county got stuck on it's
way to make the delivery...hope it's fixed by the morning!)



P.P.S. Our power went out for about an hour tonight. And
the Mister is still my little sicky! I wanted to post a cute pic of him
in his sweats, with his hood up, all zipped up, lounging on the couch
all sickly...but I don't think he'd be having any of that.


0 comments: