February 11, 2008

A few highlights from our weekend


1. This cute little lady spent the morning with us. She is so cute and LOVES glitter... She also LOVES make up now too...already?! She knows where her Auntie keeps her make up and always makes it a point to put some on each time, asking, "What's this for?" She even loves to stare at herself in the mirror after she puts on lip gloss! It's too cute! Of course, I have to let her...I am the Auntie and all!



After the aformentioned hang out with the little miss, me and my Mister ventured out to find our new tv. We only went to 2 stores and came home with this beaut! It's a 42" LCD HDTV flat screen tele! Then we had to come home and figure out how to arrange our livingroom. As much as the fireplace is AWESOME, it is just in the way. After an hour or two of tense-ness, we found a solution. We expanded our living room, by using our dining room. So now we have a bigger living room.
Sunday, as mentioned in the previous post was a wonderful day of R&R! Me and my future SIL went and had our manis, pedis, massages and facials. It was the BEST! My massage lady was AWESOME! The nail tech, on the other hand, was a different story. Very rude and butting her nose in on my life! Needless to say, she didn't get a great tip. Then I got to hang out with some of the best gals in the world, my friends. We had some fun and also some food. What a great way to cap off the weekend.
Hope your weekend was funfilled and relaxing!




0 comments: