February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

mmm...don't these look good?!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

Nothing all too special goings on here in our neck of the woods. The high today is supposed to be 38 degrees! This is so exciting, considering it's been in the negatives. The sun isn't out like it was yesterday though, so it doesn't look very enticing here. My Mister is making me din~din tonight, but this isn't for any special occasion (I have been blessed with this AWESOME gift ever since I started working later hours...isn't he just THE BEST?! I definitly think so!).

You see...I don't really think that big of Valentines Day. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate it whatsoever. And I'm not going to throw a fit if The Mister got me flowers or a gift or anything for that matter...but I'm also not going to throw a fit if he didn't. In my opinion, I'd rather pick a random date out of a hat and have that be our special day for eachother, rather than have the same day that everyone else is joyously in love over (or the opposite, if you don't have anyone, and all depressed. Which I think is silly!).

OOOHHH...and for the men out there who think that V-Day is a woman's holiday, and think they don't have their own. Well, do I have something for you HERE...

***i will put a disclaimer on this one though...if you are easily apalled, DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT go to this website. FYI...this is only because the day is called STEAK AND BJ DAY. Some gal called in on the morning show I was listening to this morning and was going on about it...too funny!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

0 comments: