February 24, 2008

We got a treadmill (and a new bookcase too!)

Isn't that fan-freakin-tastic?! Well, I surely think it is! I went and picked it up yesterday...now it's just a matter of getting it out of the car, up the 3 sets of stairs at the apartments and...PUTTING IT TOGETHER!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! I have a feeling the latter part will be not to pleasant. For what it's worth, I already apologized in advance to the Mister...you know, in case I get a little out of hand. You see, I like to put things together and often times think my way is the right way. I'm kind of a freak for perfection. Said times are always resolved, we understand eachother :) Can't wait to start getting in shape! Woo hoo! We also have a new addition to our 'furniture collection'. We slowly but surely building our happy home, well, we already have a happy home, but you know what I mean. It makes the living room look more filled in and less insane asylum, white walled living space.
That's all.

0 comments: