February 27, 2008

Nothing much to post...

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a couple days. Well, I'm not sure who I'm saying sorry to...because I only know of 2 people that regularly read my blog. And to those who do....well I double apologize because I'm not sure if I'm entertaining you or boring you!
Let's see, we got some more snow on Monday night. It was supposed to be an accumulation of up to 10 inches, but we got lucky and only got about 4...woo hoo! I have a new outlook on snow now though. My current theory is, we live in the Midwest and it's winter...deal with it! Right?!?! I mean, IT IS the Midwest. If you really hate snow and winter that much, them maybe this is not the right locale for you! Of course, I say this now that I have 4wd! Ask me last year and I'd hate it too! I really think that has A LOT to do with it!
Our treadmill is still not put together. It is one step further though, it made it's way up the stairs and into our living room! That's a good thing, right?! Thanks bunches to my future BIL. He came over and help my Mister carry it inside...all the while I was working! Just thought I'd update you some. Plus, I'm trying to burn through the last couple of minutes work!
Hopefully more to come tomorrow! Ciao!

0 comments: