March 20, 2008

Bebe is home sick :-(



Bebe is me...in case you didn't know! I don't feel good! It started out a couple of days ago. I had a headache (well, I suppose when don't I?!) and a runny nose. Then yesterday, I started to feel my breathing getting worse. Then last night, I kept waking up and sweating and getting cold. So here I am. I wish it would go away. I feel SO congested and achey. My head will NOT stop hurting! Ick! I thought I'd take some pictures (in my boredom) for your blogging pleasure.






Me looking oh so attractive

Mason sure is happy that his mommy is home with him today

This is our cute little Roxy


And this is one of my dilemmas. I have her food on the counter in our kitchen (note the microwave next to her dishes). I have nowhere else to put them. If I put them on the floor, Mason will eat the food and there is nowhere else in the house where they would go. Any suggestions? I was trying to think of 'solutions' that I could make or something like that that would work AND keep the food off of the ground. I cannot find anything whether it be scouring the internet or racking my brain!






Happy First Day Of Spring
(I'm so happy it's technically not winter anymore!)













1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

I hope you feel better soon!!!!