March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


In honor of Saint Patrick's Day, I decided to give you some luck with my very own leprechaun! Here he is! What a sport! Ha! I had home put on my green jacket so I could take a picture for the blog! Ha! Isn't he cute though, I mean seriously?!






In one year from now, I'll be Irish. Well, my last name will be!








We had a very eventful day today. I had a doctor's appointment this morning. Then we went to meet with a photographer and a florist. We still have some shopping to do on the photographer aspect of things, but we found our florist! Yay! I'm am SO excited. Every time we do something that has to do with the wedding, I want it to be sooner. Time will fly from now until then though, I'm pretty sure of that! I feel like we accomplished so much today! The flowers will be gorgeous!




*I just realized that I like to use the exclamation mark and the ... (dot, dot, dot) thing quite often*






In honor of St. Patty's Day made some corned beef and cabbage in the crockpot this morning, so it is smelling up the house, in a good kind of way! Mmm...can't wait for dinner!

0 comments: