March 28, 2008

In case you didn't know...

I'm a magazine freak!





Magazines I subscribe to:
Glamour
Cosmopolitan
Women's Health
Health
Hallmark
All You
Newsweek
Magazines I buy but don't subscribe to (don't ask me why):
US Weekley
InTouch
Rachel Ray Mag
First
Women's Day
Family Circle
Yep...I said it before...I'm a magazine JUNKIE!!! Seriously...can't you tell? I was getting to the point where it was annoying and I'd feel like I always had a magazine or so laying around. So I bought these two cute little square baskets and tucked them away on the bottom of our bookshelf. Now the magazines stay 'hidden' until I decide to take one out and read it. Which, by the way...I have a problem with that too. I buy magazines and don't read them all. Eventually I have to go through them and remind myself that I have to read them! It's a never ending battle people! Ha!
H A P P Y F R I D A Y !!!!





0 comments: