March 30, 2008

So far a great weekend

So far, so good...it's been a good weekend! My Zizi Nikki came in from New Jersey and on Friday after work, we went to Kaiser's for some pizza. I let Ava take the pictures that are posted below. She said it herself, she loves to take pictures!




my dad and mum
Ryan and me

My cousin Cody

Cody's roommate Dennis and Cody's dad's wife Kathy

Cody and Zizi Nikki (his mum)

Me and Ava (she lost a tooth! can you tell?!)

The whole table (minus Ava and Ryan - he got cut off...oops!)
Then on Saturday the crew came over to our house to hang out for a bit. I bought a DVD Recorder about 2 years ago and could never get it to work and burn shows to a dvd. Well guess what?! This little techy (yes, that's me I'm referring to) got it to work yesterday! Yay! How exciting...well it is for me :-) Today, me and my Mister are just hanging out at home and relaxing. What a great day. Tomorrow...here we come Wrigley! It's the Cubs home opener, and as we have in the past 2 years, we are going to OPENING DAY!!! It's supposed to be in the mid 50s but thunderstorms :-( hopefully they don't come or they come in the early morning and then stop! I'll post pics after the game tomorrow! Hope your weekend is as nice as mine!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable family!!!
And it keeps getting bigger!!!
I'm really sorry i didn't get to hang with Ryan at all. I'm bummed about that...next time i guess....which will be at the wedding!
Love ya!

Zizi