April 18, 2008

Bella~isms

Okay, okay, so I lied...I didn't do another post yesterday. So sorry :-) Today I decided to let you all in on how this crazy mind of mine works. These are just a few of my 'quirks'.


I wish my hair was still this long (and my bangs, why oh why did I cut them?!)

1. I would eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I could.

2. I will clean and pick stuff up even if all I want to do is sit down and relax...I have OCD (this fact is not yet clinically proven, but I'm sure there's some truth to it!).

3. Also pertaining to above, I usually clean house every Saturday morning (along with pick up all week) and if I don't do it, I feel guilty.

4. I usually have to sleep with socks on, I don't like the feel of the sheets against my feet, it reminds me of nails on a chalkboard...ick!

5. I have to have coffee EVERY morning...if I don't, it just doesn't feel right.

6. If I don't get 8 hours of sleep every night, I freak out thinking about it before I go to bed.

7. I wish the work week was 4 days and the weekend was 3 days (we would be so much more productive and I wouldn't hate work!).

8. I love change and I would move (with my finace of course) in a heartbeat just for fun (of course, I'm sure I'd end up wanting to come back...unless it was someplace tropical).

9. I get (irrationally) scared when I'm home alone sometimes. I once checked every closet, behind every door/curtain multiple times (of course I was reading a serial killer book).

10. I love to get new things and figure out how each aspect of it works.

11. I wish I was more 'physically fit' but I HATE working out.

12. I can't wait for the day when we have our own family.

13. I have to have my nails painted always (either clear or color) or else my nails feel gross (again, reminds me of nails on a chalkboard!).

14. On nights when I should go to bed early, I'm usually not that tired. Nights when I can stay up until whenever I want, I fall asleep on the couch at like 10:30pm!

15. I still like to watch Saturday Night Live...even though it's not as funny anymore.

16. I sometimes wish I were a house pet so I didn't have to work and could just lay around and sleep all day long.

17. We bought a treadmill over a month ago and I've only used it a handfull of times.

18. I hate tanning beds. They are SO not relaxing to me, I literally sit there and count to 60 multiple times until the bed goes off.

19. I can go to Walgreens multiple times a day and come out with a few items at a time (fact...I have done this various times).

20. I have to have a purse with me.

21. I need sunglasses when it's even remotely sunny outside, otherwise I squint and get a headache.

22. Speaking of headaches, I seem to get one every day!

23. I love the ocean, but not going in and swimming. I love to either sit along the shore or just sit on the beach and stare out, it's so relaxing for me.

24. I love the sound of waves at night while you're sleeping.

25. I am a very quiet person if I don't really know you.

26. I sometimes feel like I'm a horrible conversationist, which I think makes it akward at times.

27. I am an organizer.

28. I HATE clutter.

29. I over Google.

30. I over WebMD.

31. I want to win the lottery, but we never play it.

32. I wish I made a lot of money but I don't really want to work for it.

33. Fall is my favorite season.

34. I wish I was a lot closer to my cousins and extended family.

35. I have an addiction to magazines. I buy them even if I still have some at home that are unread.

36. I am cheap.

37. Yet it seems impossible for me to save any money.

38. I would love to open an Animal Shelter (it's just too hard).

39. I LOVE DOGS! I wish we could have 10+ of them!

40. I'm a germaphobe.

I'm sure there are plenty more ism's of mine...but I'm having a brain fart right now...and the stupid phone keeps ringing (I'm at work) and making me lose track of the thoughts I have in my head. Hope ya'll have a good weekend!

I'm off to try on a wedding dress tomorrow...it's Ryan's cousin's dress (Barb...love her!). I am hoping I love it! And I also figured something else out...if I do like it and wear it, it'll be my SOMETHING BORROWED!!!




0 comments: