April 18, 2008

It's F.R.I.D.A.Y.



First off, I have to say, I just LOVE this picture! Doesn't it just sum up the whole show?!

I'm just sitting here at work...daydreaming about going home to my love and having our Pizza Friday and watching The Office that we have recorded from last night. We did the same last Friday and I have to say...not too impressed with the first show after being on a hiatus because of the writers strike. I mean, it's The Office and I wouldn't miss it for the world. I love each and every one of those characters for their own little quirks (although Dwight annoys me at times). I'm just hoping that tonight, they are in their regular setting with all the normal people. Oh I just love that evening television programming is all starting...but then, my ocd kicks in too and I feel overwhelmed with all the shows that are coming back on...oh boy!

0 comments: