April 29, 2008

I want this!


I saw this over on DaisyChain and thought that I must have it (along with my other books on the bookshelf that I have yet to read). I have heard of, but haven't read the book Skinny Bitch. I was kind of like WOW at first and then like OH WELL after that and now I'm like WOW again! Look at the chapters...I just love how they are named :-)

Bitchin’ Breakfasts
PMS (Pissy Mood Snacks)
Sassy Soups and Stews
Down Home Cookin’
Grown-Up Appetizers
Happy Endings (Desserts)

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

I saw this at Borders on Sunday..and I almost bought it but it's a lot of Tufo...Just to let ya know! But ya its really cute!

amber {daisy chain} said...

ok, so yes, I blogged about this book before I got it, but let me tell you - not so great. I have yet to make anything in it and before reading your post I completely forgot I had it. Don't want to burst your bubble, but maybe I'll save you a few bucks!