April 29, 2008

I'll betcha didn't know

Or maybe you did...but I didn't know until I read about it in one of those forwarded emails. I never actually paid much attention to what I'm about to tell you, I just thought they were some sort of 'decoration'.


Did you know...the little plastic clips/twisty ties on bags of bread/rolls/etc actually signify something?! Well they do! They signify the day the bread/rolls/etc were delivered to the store! Amazing, huh? I put a little sticky note up on our bulletin board to remind us to take it with us when we go to the store. Well, guess what...we never do, always forget actually! Here is what colors you should be looking for on the days that you go and purchase your bread product.


Monday = BLUE
Tuesday = GREEN
Thursday = RED
Friday = WHITE
Saturday = YELLOW

0 comments: