April 23, 2008

I'm a lurker



Okay, so I have to admit, I'm a blog 'lurker'. I have SO many blogs that I read daily and there is only one or two that I actually leave comments on. I don't know why I do it either! I just don't want the people to think I'm stalking them, but then reading their comments, I can tell most of the people aren't their 'real' friends anyways, so I really shouldn't be worried about it, right?!

I have also realized that I go crazy waiting for posts from people! After I've checked all of my blogs for the day, I will start browsing around for others to start reading. My compulsion doesn't stop there! Once I find a blog that I actually like, I will go back and start reading from the beginning.

I only hope that others are out there reading my blog. I know I'm not THAT interesting and that I'm lacking on the posting, and the interesting posts at that. I'm going to try to start being better at it. And if you are out there and not commenting for the same reasons as me...well start commenting, I don't mind, seriously!

I promise, I'll try to start and do the same!

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

I do the same thing!!!!!!