April 24, 2008

Girls night

Well, last night we went and saw Chelsea Handler at the Genesee Theater in Waukegan. It was SO much fun! Not only the show, but hanging out with the girls too! We laughed so much last night...it felt really good. And I really needed it...I was feeling a little blue.

We had some yummy mexican food (even though I had the biggest craving for chinese food, the darn place was closed for a week!). Then we went to the theater. We didn't know, but when we got there, we were shown to our seats...which just happened to be in the very last row!!! Oh well, it was hysterical!!!

The place was packed and it is SO beautiful there!!! Gorgeous! Chelsea was just SO freakin' hilarious!!! I was hoping the skit would never end!!!

Now, I'll just have to catch up on that Grey's Anatomy episode that I missed out on last night...



This is the view from our seats (mind you, I had to turn the flash off, so it's much brighter). She looks like a little tiny plastic doll!

Katie, Dawn (the cute little preg-o!) and me after the show...we had to get a pic :-)

0 comments: