May 17, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Yesterday was this cute little guy's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLIN!!!



The birthday boy




Last night, Ava slept over. She was going to be coming with us to Colin's 1st birthday party and I thought it would be easier if she slept over...I have broken sleep all night last night, so I'm beat!



On the way to the party





Ava had a blast today, she was all worn out. She was so cute, I would catch her playing with Colin and crawling along with him. She made some quick friends today and had so much fun!!!




Father and Sons (Kevin, Ryan, Mike my future FIL, Mike)



Ryan, me and Dad



Me, Ava and Terri my future MIL






This is what I got today...some good 'ole fashion sunburn. I didn't even feel it or notice it until later tonight. It was so beautiful out today. The sun was out and the wind blew at just the right times, I never felt warm or burnt...until the way home.


We had a GREAT day today! I am just super tired and am so out of it! Time to relax and watch some tv!



0 comments: