May 16, 2008

The root of all pain

Well, I went to the dentist this morning...

It did not turn out so good. I had to get a root canal. Well, a partial root canal.





The Dr. did not have enough time to do the entire thing, as I booked my appointment for a cleaning and 'check up' rather than a 'problem tooth'. That was my bad though...

So now I have this big lump of clay in my back molar and my mouth is SO sore!

The Novacaine is wearing off and I can feel the pain rushing through...I can't wait to go home!

Well, not exactly home, I'm going to pick up the niece and we are going shopping for a one-year-old's birthday present and then we are going to have a sleepover...she's going to sleep and I'm going to stay up! :-)

**I remembered my camera! This is good because I am now trying to 'document' my life! Ha! Well, not document...just take some more pictures to remember the times that we have!**



****A special HELLO to my Nonni (grandma in italian)! She is new to the worldwideweb and I hear you're a big fan of my blog!!! Haha!!! Love you!****

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

aww! I'm sorry your tooth hurts! I know how you feel. When I had mine the infection was so bad the novicane didn't even work since the infection was so bad...so feel lucky you had pain meds! By the way I love you new blog header!