May 14, 2008

The time has come

I think it's about time that I get me some pepper spray, you know, to 'arm' myself when I take the pooch out at night time.


We have talked about it, went to Walmart (in the hunting/sporting goods section), but with no such luck, they didn't have any. It all stemmed from the time when our car got broken into and both cars had their tires slashed.


Update on that, they found out who did it. It was some kids that live on the side street over near us.


Come to find out, our neighbor lets us know the other day that around 2:00am on Monday morning, ANOTHER apartment had their car broken into along with someone trying to get in through a window leading into their kids bedroom!


Wonderful place we live...


No, but seriously, that's the thing...it's not that horrible of a place. To be honest with you, I don't feel UNSAFE at all. I know these things are happening but it's generally a decent place. I don't want you all to think that I live in some getto...I don't!


That being said...I did it! I ordered some pepper spray! And it's SO cute! If you want to see what it really looks like, you can go HERE. I tried to save a pic of the the one I got, but it wouldn't let me...their pictures are copyrighted...oh well. It's pink and a part of it goes to breast cancer...so I'm supporting a good cause while I'm at it!
I tried to find a picture of something similar. I just hate those ones that big and ugly and bulky. At least it'll be smaller and cuter. :-)



Well, as soon as I can get out of here (work...ugh, oh btw, I bought 3 lotto tickets today...wish us luck!) I'm off to have some pizza with a few girlfriends. I forgot my camera though and I meant to grab it! Oh well!

Have a good night!

0 comments: