April 2, 2008

Not that great of a morning

I woke up this morning, kind of groggy but ready to face the day! My Mister had to drive up to Wisconsin for a class (for work) and so I was going to take the dog out and start the car for him. I went and opened up the car and EVERYTHING from the center console AND glovebox was tossed out and around the car. I went around to the other side of the car and there was a cape (for cutting hair) and my bodyspray and some sunglasses out on the driveway. I looked back and noticed that MY BACK TIRE WAS FLAT TOO!!! I was starting to get upset. I went and looked over at Ryan's car and noticed his one back tire was flat too. Then I noticed that whole bunch of people's back tires were flat! I ran inside to tell Ryan what happened, and I started feeling all shook up. We called the police and they came and took a report. They said they had been at our complex in the middle of the night because someone called and said that they heard people outside. I then remembered that Mason was growling in the middle of the night. We don't remember exactly what time it was, somewhere around one am. We just told him to be quiet and go back to bed. I will NEVER EVER tell him to do that again! Apparently, according to the police, there were A LOT of people in the complex that had either a) their cars broken into b) their tires slashed or c) both!!! It's not joke, we saw it as we were driving through to take our cars to the shop. Luckily, my spare tire was a full sized tire. Now the back of my car just looks stupid w/o a tire on it, but oh well. Poor Mister had to get 2 new back tires!!! That would be fine, but he was in the process of getting a new car...what a waste! Hopefully this doesn't happen again though. I just don't feel as safe taking the dog out at night when it's dark out. Especially if my Mister was gone and wouldn't know if I came back in or not. I just pray this doesn't happen again! Today is hump day, if you get through today, the rest of the week should be smooth sailing, right? Right?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for cars melbourne
cash for scrap cars brisbane

Hobart Auto Removal said...

With Cash for Cars, you don't have to wait days to get paid for your car. You can get rid of your car in a day, and receive the cash you deserve right away. You'll no longer have to worry about selling your car or waiting weeks for payment. Instead, you can easily contact these professionals and sell your hails damaged car removal. There's no better way to do it!

North Brisbane WreckerS said...

Whether you need to sell an old or unwanted car, there are plenty of places you can car wreckers brisbane. Some companies pay top dollar for your unwanted vehicle. You can sell it to anyone who's willing to pay for it. Many of these companies also offer free removal and disposal of your car. All you need to do is get in touch with our company and schedule a pickup time.

AD Cash 4 Cars said...

car disposal sunshine coast is a service that pays cash for all types of vehicles, including classic, used, and junk cars. It's a convenient way to get rid of your unwanted vehicle. You can choose from a variety of services to get the most money for your vehicle. If you don't need your old car anymore, you can sell it to cash for trucks Adelaide.

Cash for Carzzz said...

It's important to be realistic when it comes to your expectations. As long as you're not trying to make a fortune, you can sell your car at a cash for cars sunshine coast. These facilities are free and open to the public and are a great way to sell your car. With their advanced operations, you'll make a lot of money from your scrap.

Cash for Carzzz said...

It's important to be realistic when it comes to your expectations. As long as you're not trying to make a fortune, you can sell your car at a cars for cash sunshine coast. These facilities are free and open to the public and are a great way to sell your car. With their advanced operations, you'll make a lot of money from your scrap.