June 18, 2008

Lots-O-Pics

I'm sure this may be a boring post for some since you don't really know these peeps. BUT we took over 100 pictures during our one day trip to Minneapolis, MN...and I'm going to post some!

Because this is my blog and I can! :-)

We left on Saturday around 11:00am from our place. Everyone met there. We didn't arrive at our destination until 9:00pm!

What was supposed to be a 5 1/2 hour ride in the car turned into a 10 hour drive in the car.

Good think John rented a minivan!

There was a detour through Wisconsin Dells because of the flooding and all.

It was a fun time though. I am so glad that I went!

The ride home was nice and relaxing considering we didn't get much sleep the night before.

Enjoy...





R and I...this was actually the way home...do I look bald?!




John and Sarah...if you're reading this, I hope I didn't spell your name wrong...I never know if there is an h or not?! In case you're wondering...they aren't mad...they're joking!



Katie and Sean...these are all the folks that drove up together. R went a little crazy with the camera in the car...I spared you some...




The infamous shot that we seem to always get of John lately...



Here they are... VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL!


I wish he was smiling, I really like this picture!






Please excuse my hair...it started pouring that night and I was hot and well, when you have naturally curly hair and it rains after you've straightened it...it doesn't look too hot! I am so red too...wtf?! Oh and I love this girl!






One of my favorite bands...aside from VBS of course...SHOT BAKER! Click HERE for some tunes and more info about them! From the first time R took me to see them...I loved it! Plus, these guys are all SO nice, just a really great group of guys! We were so happy that they decided to stay in Minnepolis!




R and Nat...one of the Baker Boys

Isn't he so handsome?! haha! VBS playing...in the middle of a bowling alley...which I love...which R didn't love so much...he said the sound isn't as good...oh well...I loved it!

John on gee-tar

My guy...again...sorry, but I can't help it, of course I'm going to take more pics of my Mister than anyone else, I mean, right?!

R and John...another Baker Boy


The girls that rode up together...Katie, Bella and Sarah

On the way to the show...we tried to get both of us, that didn't work out so well!

Okay...you can probably tell from our faces, but we have NO CLUE who this sailor guy is. You can't see it here, but he had the hat on and a striped tank top on also...ooohhhkayyyy...

The gals again...excuse my hair (see comment somewhere above...the rain people!)

R and some others from home! There were actually quite a bit of people that drove up! This was a Chicago vs. Minnepolis show, so there were a handful of bands from both towns.

This is my absolute FAVORITE picture from the weekend! I just laugh every time I see it...too funny!

Some more locals (Chicago locals that is!)

We had a great weekend, we really did! Good times, good friends and good music!





0 comments: