June 17, 2008

I'm baaaack!!!

Did you miss me?

I feel like I've been being a good blogger lately and actually keeping up on posting and then I let you down with nothing for a couple of days! haha!

Well we had a fun weekend in Minnesota... More to come on that. We have PLENTY-O-PICS to share and post.

I'm now back at work...I was lucky enough to have yesterday off.

And believe me, it was well needed.

I had to get some things done though; I had a dentist appointment and an eye doctor appointment. I got myself some new specks. I like them, but won't get them for another week. I'll be sure to share when I do get them!

I'll post some pics later tonight...I've been lazy!

Have a great Tuesday!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, i missed you. I look everyday first thing in the morning and NOTHING for days!!
I love readying your blog!