June 20, 2008

Pancake Puffs

I want to let you in on a little secret...

I'm a sucker for any kind of anything you want to sell me. Don't tell the telemarketers that though!

Just kidding, I get kind of annoyed with the telemarketers, so I just don't answer our phone when they call. Ryan on the other hand will answer and pretend like he is someone else (ranging anywhere from an old man to a dorky kid!). It's actually quite funny and adds some entertainment. You've really got to hear it sometime.

Back to the topic at hand, I somehow came across a commercial or something for the Pancake Puff maker and I thought that I had to have it! I did this before with the Magic Bullet before. I watched an informercial multiple times and knew that I had seen it at Walgreens. So, the Mister and I walked to Walgreens and bought it. I haven't tried making many things with it, but it does make a mean chocolate malt!

Well, I REALLY wanted the Pancake Puff maker and it was like $20 cheaper at Walgreens! I bought it! I just can't wait to use it!

You can make anything you can think of in it; plain 'ole pancake puffs, brownie puffs, pizza puffs, cornbread puffs...the possibilities are endless! It even came with a little injector to fill with jellies, jams, puddings, etc. You get the idea, right?!

I will post some pics of when we try it out....which may or may not be this Sunday. We say it now, but we all know things can change!






0 comments: