July 31, 2008

Bella: what does it all mean?




What Bella Means



You are full of energy. You are spirited and boisterous.

You are bold and daring. You are willing to do some pretty outrageous things.

Your high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. You can have a pretty bad temper at times.



You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.

You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.

At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.



You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.

You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.

Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.







You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.

You have the classic "Type A" personality.

Here is where I critique what is said above! No, it's really cute and I wanted to try it out! You should too! However, what is said above is not all true. I guess this could be a 'getting to know me' type of thing here! So here we go...okay, I am NOT very bold, I don't really get in trouble, I'm really a good girl. I feel bad doing bad things! I don't have a bad temper, but I do have to ad mit, I am friendly and warm and I DO get along with pretty much everyone. I do have to say that I am pretty 'chill' and go with the flow pretty well! They do have it right on the perfection side of things though! I never knew, but I guess I'm a Type A personality...you learn something new every day, huh?!

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Aww so cute!
Congratulations on hitting your 6th month mark!!!!!
Yippeee!!!!!

C said...

Found you on accident.

Had to do this little doo-hickie name thing.

The first half was sooooooo amazingly right on for me. However, then it just kept going and going - contradicting the first half.

So, I got jaded.

The first half nailed me, though!