July 30, 2008

Rings, flats, clothes and games

Me and my Mister went last night to pick up our wedding bands! We had a glorious time and decided to walk the mall a bit just to give us something to do.

I went to TJ Maxx while he waited patiently for me in the arcade.

I got a couple of cute shirts and some new black pants for work. BUT I did spot some shoes that I really really liked!

I don't know about you, but I am a Jessica Simpson fan. Don't ask me why, I just have this unexplainable like for her. I knew she had a shoe line out and I have 'browsed' it on zappos.com occassionally, but never really took the time to look through them all.

Well, while at TJ Maxx last night, I found the cutest flats with an even cuter square toe (see the black shoes below). They were SO adorable and cute and they were even comfy! I didn't get them though. I know, I know. I should have. I always do that! We'll see, there were plenty, I might go back.

I just searched shoes.com and there are SO many cute little square toed flats from the Jessica Simpson Collection! I could go shoe crazy!!! I'm thinking that would break the bank though! :-)

These are the cute shoes that I almost, just almost bought!

Aren't these just too cute?! I LOVE the color and I just have to say...I love all the square toes shoes! They remind me of ballet shoes!

Some more fun!
I went back to meet my Mister in the arcade just as they were announcing that the mall was going to be closing shortly. We rushed (and I'm serious, I was jogging at one point and then power walking the rest of the way!) over to Jama Juice to get us some fruity goodness to end our night! We got home and tried on our weddings bands. I have to say, I don't like that they are at our house! I feel like I'll want to try it on. However, I was just told today by some friends at work that it is bad luck! So maybe I'll rethink every time that I go to try on my pretty wedding band...maybe I'll just 'look'! Oh and by the way, my Mister was so cute about the ring! I think he really likes it! :-)

0 comments: