July 1, 2008

I've been a bad blogger...



I've been absent from blogging...I haven't had much to say...but I'm baaaack!

I had a really good weekend this past weekend. On Saturday I went with my friend Jenny and her friend April to try on some bridesmaid dresses and wedding dresses for her upcoming wedding in May of 2009 (I'll be her matron of honor...since I'll be a married woman by then!). We went to House of Brides and then went out to lunch at Maggianos...mmm!

For some reason, I was just worn out after that! I had to get home before 4:00pm to go meet a police officer to get my goods back...back from when THAT incident happened...

After that, me and Ryan just lazed about the rest of the day....aside from our 8:00pm grocery shopping trip that we made. I like those, they are the fun ones!

Sunday was a day of rest and a day of doing absolutely NOTHING! Those are my favorite kind of days!

Monday was back to work...but not to worry, it is a short week...I'm off on Thursday and Friday! Woo hoo!

We'll be going to the Taste of Chicago on Friday the 4th...it's been kind of a tradition the past couple of years, hope we get nice weather!

0 comments: