July 16, 2008

Props to my future hubbs

First off, this post is coming a day late. I meant to post it yesterday, but it got too busy at work and why would I blog at home?! ha! Just kidding...after staring at a computer all day long, it's the last thing I want to do while I'm home, usually...

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I'm a bit of a neat/clean freak. That said, Ryan does his part (as much as I let him, did I mention I'm a clean freak and a little controlling when it comes to that?!).

To my suprise when I arrived home from work on Monday, the house was all picked up, clean and even vaccumed (totally spelled that wrong)! It was awesome! Plus, he had ran out and got us the first season of Hell's Kitchen (we're obsessed). Dinner was almost done (see below...mmm!) and it smelled so good. I didn't have to do anything but change my clothes and sit down!

To top it all off, I was have tummy issues all day long and felt horrible and you know what he did?! He ran out to Walgreens for me, even though I'm sure he just wanted to sit down and relax before going to bed.

Isn't he just the best?!

I think so and I thank my lucky stars each and every day that I have him.

I am so glad that we get to grow old and grey together. It's the best feeling knowing that it'll be with him!

He even remembered to take pics for the blog while he was making us dinner! It just kept getting better and better! :-)

The finished product. Doesn't it look great?! We have made Chicken Parmesan before, but it has never looked this good. Plus we usually always use Ragu and bake it in the oven. Thanks to Jenny for this modified version...I just love it!

0 comments: