July 25, 2008

Sleepovers and the Fair


We're off to the Fair tonight. Little Ava is sleeping over and me and mom are going to take her over to the Lake County Fair! It should be fun. I'm sure it'll be nice and crowded...

My friend Jenny might meet us there too!

Then tomorrow, I'm going to take Ava swimming at our pool. This is not necesarily to be the
'fun Aunt', but rather to just wear her out in hopes of having nap time tomorrow! ha!

My Mister has a show at night and I plan on going and having a good 'ole time! So I need a nappy tomorrow (or some sort of rest and relaxation)!

I have been sleeping alone the past couple of nights since Ryan has had to work overnight at the hotel. It's been SO lonely and I just can't wait for tonight! Which brings me to Sunday! We get to lay around ALL DAY LONG and DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING together! I simply can't wait for it!

I'll try to remember to take some pics and post on the weekend!

Have a FABULOUS weekend!

0 comments: