July 29, 2008

We should open a bridal shoppe...


...cause if we did...WE'D BE RICH!

Seriously!

Ryan and I have been trying to think of what kind of business we could get ourselves into where we could work for ourselves. I told him we should open something that has to do with weddings. We would make major dough then!

Honestly, EVERYTHING (and I don't lie here) is just jacked up in terms of prices and what not.

Which brings me to the tiaras and veils that I tried on during my wedding dress hunt.

Oh the wedding dress, that's a completely different subject in terms of money! Luckily, I knew what style I wanted and found my dress online for a VERY reasonable price!

Okay, back to the tiaras and veils.

The tiaras are no less than $75 and go well over the $100 mark.

The veils I was trying on were almost $200! Can you even believe it?! All for a few fake beads and some tulle?!

That's why I'm sticking to making my own 'hair decor' and finding a cute and practical veil somewhere else!

Plus, I think it'll mean more if I make some of the things on my own. And I'm going to make Ava (my niecey aka the flower girl) a matching hair piece to mine. Too cute!

0 comments: