July 29, 2008

I'm gonna brag...


Pardon me for a moment while I brag a little bit here...

I'm really not trying to be snotty or anything like that. Just admiring myself. So I guess maybe a little bit vain! :-)

I don't recall if I mentioned or not, but my friend Jenny did my hair a few weeks ago. She did an awesome job (as always), but whenever I get my hair cut, trimmed, whatever...it takes me a week to get it to style correctly.

Well as of late, my hair has been blowdrying and straightening just perfectly. I just love this!

Today, I was washing my hands in the bathroom at work and noticed how perfectly in place it was and how perfect the ends looked. Rather than the raggedy ends that I had circa two weeks ago!

Sorry if you think I'm being vain...I guess I am, but I can, this is my blog! :-)

0 comments: