August 24, 2008

Decorating frenzy!

I don't know why, but as of late I have been in a decorating frenzy! It's nuts, I feel like I'm nesting or something?!

I made a cute set of pictures to hang up in our room today. I am so addicted to scrapbooking supplies and using them for other things.

This is a 'starry night' poster, framed right about our bed. That was put up last week. See that headboard there? I am thinking about upholstering it. It would add something more to the room and give us padding to lean up against. I'm just not sure what kind of fabric I'd want to use. Do I use a solid but textured fabric? Do I use a cool paisley or damask design? I just don't know, and there are so many options it's just so hard! Do you all have any suggestions?

Here is my project from today...
I used 3 different patterns of scrapbooking paper and tied them together by using a strip of the other on eachothers page. I think they turned out cute!
I used some of the rub off design on this and cut out our initials...see what I mean by I wish I could just use our monogram?!
We wanted to pick out pictures of us that showed our personalities with eachother.
The finished product! I realize it looks crooked in the picture, but it was just angle I was taking it from (sitting on the bed!). So, what do you think?!

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

I love it! It's so cute! You are so creative!