September 13, 2008

Are you ready for some football?!

That's right, it's officially FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

I have to admit, I was never one for football, but with my Mister being an avid Bears fan, I thought that I should participate and get into the game. So...I went out and got myself a Football for Dummies book. I made it part way through, skimming some pages. After reading that and watching a few games (and asking plenty of questions), I got the just of it. I still don't know certain technicalities, but I can watch a game and get excited!

And guess what?!?! I'm going to my first Bears game, let alone my first official football game next Sunday! Even better? It's the home opener at Soldier Field! Pretty cool, huh?! Added bonus? I'm going with my Mister and my soon-to-be brother and sister in law! I'm positive it will be a wonderful day!


GO BEARS!!!


0 comments: