September 11, 2008

My ode to Candy Corn!

I know it's not a favorite of everyones, but I LOVE me some candy corn!

Actually, I LOVE me A LOT of candy corn! Even though those sugary cones of goodness hurt my teeth after a few, I could eat bags of them!

So, in honor of my sweet friendly treat, here are some fun facts about the candy!

~Did you know that October 30th is National Candy Corn Day?! (I must celebrate this year! ha!)
~1 serving of candy corn contains only 140 calories...very good to know!
~More than 35 million pounds of candy corn will be produced this year!
~The different flavored candy corns do not have a different flavoring, it's just the coloring (hmm...it still tastes different to me!)

So what about you...what is YOUR favorite holiday candy?

source

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

I love candy corn too!!!! Do they make sugar-free candy corn?! ...er...probably not!