September 22, 2008

Bear down, Chicago Bears...

Yesterday...Sunday September 21st was

MY FIRST CHICAGO BEARS GAME!!!

Well it was my first real football game too! We had a great day. It stinks that they lost, but I had a fun experience! I thought it was going to be a little bit cooler, but au contraire, it was pretty stinkin' hot out. Not to mention we were in the endzone in the direct sunlight! By the time we left, my hair felt like I had taken a shower (um, yeah, it was full of sweat!). I did get some much needed sun, although my sunglasses did a great job of giving me a raccoon sunburn on my face. :-)

I decided to put up all the pictures that we had so here you go...

Sit back, relax and put your feet up! Oh and these are for you guys, Mike and Stacey so go on and save picture as!


The beginning of our journey

I love this picture!
This is from our seats, not too shabby, eh? Thanks Doug for the tickets!
Kind of dark...



Everything looks so different when you're watching it live and not on the tv. It's kind of hard to tell where the ball is.

My Mister :-)
Can you tell I'm extremely hot?!

Love my sunburn?!

0 comments: