September 23, 2008

{long} weekend round up

As I previously mentioned, I had a great start to my weekend...

And I had an even better end to it! ha! It was 3 1/2 days long...I just love long weekends. The only bad thing...I never want to go back to work by the end! I just wish I could be a stay at home fiance! haha! :-)

I wanted to share some craftiness that I created on my own...with a little help from my blog friends though!

I made this cute little autumn candle deal with a leftover vase from some cute flowers, a smaller class tea light holder (on the inside) and some fake-o leaves that I found in the dollar bin at Target! Put them together and...voila!


As posted before, I got this neat little 'table' which I planned on turning into a night stand AND REPAINTING! That was so ick! The people at the shop were asking me if it was for my niece's room (they obviously didn't know she wasn't my daughter, does that happen to any of you?! Kind of annoying!) since she was with me.

BEFORE...

DURING...



AND AFTER!!!
Don't you just love it?! I especially like the cute little lamp that I picked out from Target! I just love the beads hanging off of it! I want to cute a cute little smaller picture frame, but had to put something there for the time being. It was too blank! And I want to decorate the outside of a clear candle (similar to that one) with some jewels to match or go along with the ends of the lamp. I simply love it!

I added some textured scrapbook paper to the inside of the drawer as a sort of liner, it turned out pretty cute!

I also got to watch this little cutie...COLIN while his Dad and Uncle went to the store. He was so cute and loved playing with our remote!

Isn't he just so darn cute?! He is our ring bearer!!!

0 comments: