September 29, 2008

Helloooo Lover!

A couple girlfriends and I had a movie night on Saturday and watched Sex and the City THE MOVIE!!! Now, this has been long awaited. We had all tried to get together when it was in the theaters and one of us was unable to do the date that all the others could do. We still didn't have everybody on Saturday, but it came out and I wanted to see it!!!

I must say, it wasn't as great/grand/spectacular as I thought it would be, but it was still good and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Have you seen this movie? Did you like the series? What did you like/dislike about the movie?

I thought that it didn't have that true spunk that the series had. I also wish that they would stop playing silly little games. I'm not going to ruin it and say anything, in case any of you reading haven't seen it yet, but they are in their 40s plus... Come on!

Other than that....loved it! haha! :-)

0 comments: