September 28, 2008

Homecoming

It's time for Homecoming! You know that time of year when you look forward to the big football game, the fun parade, the school spirit.

I get the pleasure (and I'm serious about that) of doing my sister Jordan's hair every year for dances. Today was the day! I'd like to think it turned out great!

This is Jordy, isn't she so cute?! She is ten years younger than me! Now, I know I am not old by any stretch of the imagination, but she's a junior in high school AND getting her drivers license! I still remember when she was a little tiny baby :-) (love you Jordan!)

Not to mention, she is already like five feet taller than me! ha! I feel like I look like a 'little person' in this picture! I could really go for a growth spurt right about now! I had a fun time hanging out today Jordan! Hope you had a good time at the dance! (She is a frequent {yes?} visitor of my blog!)

0 comments: